The Tour That's So Much More
We had a wonderful time playing the game and being able to see the beautiful city as we did. The game helped us learn new and interesting facts about the city, which was helpful since we've never been there before.
I would recommend the game to any travelers and even local natives to give them something fun to do. Keep up the good work and thank you for a fun time!
~ Sara S. & Tara S.
Whether it’s your first or fifteenth time visiting, UK: The Game is an amazing way to experience any city. It’s much more fun than a guided tour (you’re doing a treasure hunt, after all!), and you won’t have to crane your neck for two hours just trying to hear. You’ll still see the best attractions and hidden treasures, but you’ll be the one taking the lead.
Best of all, you have the freedom to stop and enjoy the stuff that interests you the most, without being sped along at someone else’s pace. So if you want to stop for a snack, or want to venture down a street that looks interesting, go for it. It’s your Game!
Why is The Game great for tourists?
- It's loads more fun than a guided tour
- You get fun facts that teach you about the city as you go
- You'll get tons of great photo opportunitiess
- You can play anytime, so it fits around all the other stuff you want to do
- You play entirely at your own pace, so you can stop to sit, snack or shop as much as you want